Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Color prediction : Spring 2013

So as I dared myself in the last post, here is my color palette prediction for next Spring. It's time to see if I really have a knack for this or not...

Pale Pink, Lavender, Navy, Black, Cranberry and Ice Green.
For some reason these colors have been haunting me for over a year, and I can't seem to shake them. Let's see if they come to mean anything.

I'm also obsessed with Champagne colored Silver  and Gunmetal for metals.

Champagne silver
Gunmetal

Labradorite, Pyrite and Tourmaline for Stones.

Labradorite


Pyrite or "Fools Gold"
Tourmaline
I have been trying to track down a stone that I saw at a bead shop that was an iridescent navy blue faceted beauty. I should have picked it up but I had no use for it at the time. Well, we'll see if any of these "predictions" come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment